Peanut Butter and Banana Whoopie Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Peanut butter and banana fans will go bananas over our version of the Amish whoopie pie! Just wait until you whip up a batch of these scrumptious Peanut Butter and Banana Whoopie Pies! They are outstanding!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (7-ounce) packages banana bread muffin mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Drop batter onto prepared baking sheets in 2-inch circles about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool slightly, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine peanut butter, sugar, milk, and vanilla; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread peanut butter filling onto flat side of half the cakes. Place remaining cakes on top of filling, pressing down lightly to form sandwiches.
Want even more of our favorite peanut butter recipes? Check out our collection Peanut Butter Recipes: Our Top 40 Recipes with Peanut Butter.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!