Pecan Caramel Monkey Bread
Our ooey gooey Pecan Caramel Monkey Bread will melt in your mouth and transport you to a dessert heaven you've never been before.
What You'll Need:
1 (16.3-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1 (4.5-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
cup granulated sugar
sticks butter, melted, divided
1 cup packed light brown sugar
cup heavy cream
1 cup chopped pecans, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and granulated sugar. Pour 1/4 cup melted butter over biscuits, sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture, and toss gently until evenly coated.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring remaining butter, brown sugar, and heavy cream to a boil. Cook 3 minutes, or until thick and bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Place 1/2 the pecans in bottom of prepared pan. Evenly pour half the caramel sauce over pecans. Place half the biscuits in pan. Repeat with remaining pecans, caramel sauce, and biscuits.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes, then invert onto a platter. Serve warm.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
03 31 13