Polka Dot Peanut Butter Jumbos
- 3 Dozen
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 18 Min
- READY IN
- 33 Min
Why, what on earth are Polka Dot Peanut Butter Jumbos? As long as it has peanut butter, who cares?! We could eat a peanut butter dessert every day for the rest of our lives, and we'd still be happy. Make these as a creative alternative to your standard batch of cookies the next time you need a potluck dessert for your book club, church group, or any other event!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) margarine or butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2
cups M&M's plain or peanut chocolate candies
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater, beat together the butter, peanut butter, and sugars until fluffy; blend in the egg.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the flour and baking soda; add to the peanut butter mixture and mix well. Stir in the M&M's then drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on baking sheets that have been coated with baking spray.
- Bake for 14 to 17 minutes, until the edges are golden brown. Allow to cool on the baking sheets for 3 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES