Quick Double-Cheese grits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
Grits can be made ahead, chilled, and reheated. To reheat, whisk a couple of tablespoons of warm water into grits over medium heat, adding more water as necessary.
What You'll Need:
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking grits
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- Bring 6 cups water and salt to a boil in a large saucepan. Gradually stir in grits. Cook 4 to 5 minutes until thickened, stirring often. Remove from heat.
- Add shredded cheese, butter, and pepper, stirring until blended. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set the table for a romantic evening with our recipe for Chicken Marsala for Two. This tender and flavor-packed dish is going to have everyone feeling the love. All you need to make it absolutely perfect are a few candles, a glass of wine, and some soft music.