Quick Hot Fudge Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 Cups
- 4 Min
- COOK TIME
- 4 Min
- READY IN
- 8 Min
Wanna leave a lasting impression? Then dress up store-bought cake, pie, or ice cream with this too-good-to-resist sauce. It's a chocolate dream!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Dash of salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a heavy saucepan, and cook over medium-low heat 4 to 6 minutes or until smooth, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Use immediately or store covered in refrigerator and reheat just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Show off your American pride by serving up these Patriotic Blueberry Pie Parfaits at your Memorial Day barbecue. Made with a frozen blueberry pie shortcut, creamy vanilla ice cream, and strawberry toppings, this dessert isn't just summer-refreshing, its also super easy to put together!
- Cherry-Pineapple Crumb Cobbler
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Fluffy Pudding Frosting
- Patriotic Blueberry Pie Parfait
- Buttercream Frosting
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Peach Cobbler
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes