Quick Hot Fudge Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 Cups
- 4 Min
- COOK TIME
- 4 Min
- READY IN
- 8 Min
Wanna leave a lasting impression? Then dress up store-bought cake, pie, or ice cream with this too-good-to-resist sauce. It's a chocolate dream!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Dash of salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a heavy saucepan, and cook over medium-low heat 4 to 6 minutes or until smooth, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Use immediately or store covered in refrigerator and reheat just before serving.
- Death by Chocolate
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Buttercream Frosting
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Layered Desserts: Top 30 Layered Cakes, Trifles, Pies and More
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Vanilla Butter Frosting
- Cranberry Cobbler
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- Apple Dumplings