Quick Hot Fudge Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 Cups
- 4 Min
- COOK TIME
- 4 Min
- READY IN
- 8 Min
Wanna leave a lasting impression? Then dress up store-bought cake, pie, or ice cream with this too-good-to-resist sauce. It's a chocolate dream!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Dash of salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a heavy saucepan, and cook over medium-low heat 4 to 6 minutes or until smooth, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Use immediately or store covered in refrigerator and reheat just before serving.
- No Bake Desserts: 18 Easy Dessert Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- 10 Minute Torte
- Last Minute Applesauce Dessert
- Buttercream Frosting
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Three Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Blueberry Fool