We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 to 15 brownies
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
If you've been camping, you must have made s'mores over a campfire. With S'more Brownies, you can share yummy memories of the graham crackers topped with melted marshmallows and a chocolate candy bar. You know they'll keep coming back for s'more.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (21- to 23-ounce) package brownie mix, mixed according to package directions
- 6 graham crackers, broken into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (5- to 7-ounce) milk chocolate candy bar, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Pour brownie batter into prepared baking dish and bake 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Remove brownies from oven and sprinkle marshmallow mixture evenly over top.
- Bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely then cut into squares and serve.
If you don't have miniature marshmallows, you can use regular full-sized marshmallows; just cut each into 4 to 6 pieces and use as directed above.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!