We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
S'mores Fondue, made in a slow cooker? That's right! Please everyone with this classic flavor combination, presented in a new and exciting way.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1/2 cup fat-free caramel topping
- 1 (16-ounce) package chocolate-flavored bark candy coating, broken into chunks
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Graham cracker sticks
- Marshmallows (see Note)
What To Do:
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a 3-quart slow cooker; add chocolate-flavored bark candy coating and chocolate chips.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 1-1/2 hours. Stir and serve fondue with graham cracker sticks and marshmallows.
To make more traditional s'mores, "toast" marshmallows by broiling them 1 to 2 minutes, or until light golden. Place 1 marshmallow on a graham cracker sheet, and spoon fondue over it. Place another graham cracker sheet over marshmallow to form a sandwich.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!