Sour Cream Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whip up this quick Sour Cream Dip and serve it with whatever fresh fruit, cake, or chocolate you have on hand. This sweet dessert dip is so easy, it only takes three ingredients (and they might already be in your kitchen)!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
What To Do:
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl; stir to blend well. Chill until ready to serve.
Serve as a dip with your favorite fresh fruits, pound cake, or chocolate.
- Mom's Special Fruit Salad
- Overnight Stuffed Donuts
- Cherry-Pineapple Crumb Cobbler
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Fluffy Pudding Frosting
- Buttercream Frosting
- Pineapple Citrus Cream Squares
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix
- Mini Cookie-Stuffed Pies