Sour Cream Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whip up this quick Sour Cream Dip and serve it with whatever fresh fruit, cake, or chocolate you have on hand. This sweet dessert dip is so easy, it only takes three ingredients (and they might already be in your kitchen)!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
What To Do:
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl; stir to blend well. Chill until ready to serve.
Serve as a dip with your favorite fresh fruits, pound cake, or chocolate.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Death by Chocolate
- Buttercream Frosting
- Chocolate Babka
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Layered Desserts: Top 30 Layered Cakes, Trifles, Pies and More
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- Cherry Sour Cream Tortes
- Vanilla Butter Frosting