Sour Cream Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whip up this quick Sour Cream Dip and serve it with whatever fresh fruit, cake, or chocolate you have on hand. This sweet dessert dip is so easy, it only takes three ingredients (and they might already be in your kitchen)!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
What To Do:
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl; stir to blend well. Chill until ready to serve.
Serve as a dip with your favorite fresh fruits, pound cake, or chocolate.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- Buttercream Frosting
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Potluck Pistachio Fluff
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Death by Chocolate
- Top 10 Peppermint Recipes
- Candy Bar Brownie Trifle
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix