Steaming Peach Crisp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Watch their eyes light up when you bring this steaming hot crisp to the table. Just the aroma is enough to bring them running.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons light brown sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cans (16 ounces each) sliced peaches, drained
- Nonstick baking spray
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup flour, and the cinnamon; mix well. Stir in the peaches until evenly coated. Place in an 8-inch square glass baking dish that has been coated with nonstick baking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining 3 tablespoons brown sugar and 1/2 cup flour; sprinkle over the peach mixture. Spray the top with nonstick baking spray and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the top is lightly browned. Spoon into individual serving dishes.
Serve with a scoop of low-fat frozen yogurt or a dollop of light whipped topping.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your lunch box or afternoon snack could use a little change-of-pace, then you're going to go crazy for these...Crazy Corn Dog Muffins! What's crazy about them? Well, aside from being "crazy good" they're also super easy to make and very portable!