Strawberry Kiwi Trifle
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
Who ever said English trifles weren't exciting?
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate pound cake (16 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
cup orange juice
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
What To Do:
In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water; stir until well blended. Add pudding mix and beat with an electric beater on low speed 1 minute. Stir in whipped topping until well blended.
Place half cake cubes in a 3-quart trifle dish or large glass serving bowl. Drizzle half of orange juice over cake. Cover with half pudding mixture, then top with half of strawberries and kiwis. Repeat layers, cover, and chill at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
07 15 12