Strawberry Kiwi Trifle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 10 Min
Who ever said English trifles weren't exciting?
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate pound cake (16 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
What To Do:
In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water; stir until well blended. Add pudding mix and beat with an electric beater on low speed 1 minute. Stir in whipped topping until well blended.
Place half cake cubes in a 3-quart trifle dish or large glass serving bowl. Drizzle half of orange juice over cake. Cover with half pudding mixture, then top with half of strawberries and kiwis. Repeat layers, cover, and chill at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.
- Apple Strudel
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Peanut Butter Recipes: Our Top 40 Recipes with Peanut Butter
- Mini Fudgy Pretzel Cups
- German Chocolate Snack Cake
- Apple Crisp for Two
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Jars
- Peanut Butter and Banana Whoopie Pies
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Buttercream Frosting