Texas Sticky Buns
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
A mug of hot chocolate, a Sunday newspaper, and some Texas sticky buns....Oh, what a perfect Sunday morning!
What You'll Need:
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
cup firmly packed light brown sugar, divided
cup pecan halves
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust (see Note)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan, combine 3 tablespoons butter, corn syrup, and 1/4 cup brown sugar over low heat, stirring constantly until butter is melted. Immediately pour into bottom of an 8- or 9-inch round cake pan, tilting pan to completely cover its bottom. Immediately arrange pecan halves flat side up over syrup. Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter in saucepan.
- Unroll pizza dough on a floured surface and brush with butter. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar and cinnamon. Starting at wide end, roll dough up jelly roll style. With a sharp knife, cut into 8 equal slices. Arrange slices cut side up in cake pan.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and immediately invert onto a serving platter. Be careful: sugar is very hot. Allow to cool slightly and serve warm.
Refrigerated pizza crust comes in a tube and can usually be found in the dairy section of your supermarket near the refrigerated biscuits.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
01 14 14