We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 20 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- READY IN
- 4 Hr 20 Min
Boy, what'll the gang say when you tell 'em you're having tiramisu in trifle-form? This Tiramisu Trifle looks so company-fancy, but only you will know how easy it really was.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10.75 ounce) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) container mascarpone cheese (see Note)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee, chilled (see Note)
- 6 (1.4 ounce) chocolate-covered toffee candy bars, crushed
What To Do:
- Cut pound cake into 1-inch cubes.
- Beat mascarpone cheese at medium speed of an electric beater until creamy; gradually add powdered sugar, and beat until smooth. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Place 1/3 of cake cubes in a 2-quart trifle bowl. Pour 1/3 cup coffee over cubes. Top with 1/3 of cheese mixture and 1/4 of candy bars. Repeat layers twice. Spread top later with remaining 2 cups whipped topping and remaining crushed candy bars. Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
Mascarpone cheese is a soft and fresh triple cream dessert cheese with a fluffy texture. Stir up a strong cup of coffee by spooning 1 tablespoon of instant coffee granules into an 8 ounce cup of hot water; mix and then chill.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a little bit of fall flavor with our recipe for Upside Down Pear Cake. This cake is beautiful enough to serve for any special occasion, and easy enough to make when you've got cravings for fall favorites. It's got an ooey-gooey and crunchy topping that's unbelievably good!