We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
So we're in the mood for a little something sweet, like maybe a cherry pie. Well, there's bad news and good news. The bad news is that we aren't going to have a real cherry pie. And the good: What we'll come up with is something pretty darned close to that pie we're craving, and much easier to prepare.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling, divided
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Reserve 1/4 cup pie filling; divide remaining pie filling equally over tortillas, forming a line down center of each. Roll up and place seam side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until bubbly and heated through. Let cool 5 minutes then sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Top each with a dollop of whipped topping and reserved pie filling. Serve warm.
Alternate between cherry, blueberry, apple, peach, and strawberry pie filling for a new flavor every time you make these.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Crepes Suzette
- Buttercream Frosting
- Cookie Peach Cobbler
- 14 Pineapple Dessert Recipes: Pineapple Upside-Down Cake and More Tropical Desserts
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- 13 Foolproof Fruit Cobbler Recipes
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Pineapple Fritters
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts