Triple Chocolate Mess
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Calling all chocoholics! Get out your slow cooker and get ready for one of the most sinfully rich and easy chocolate recipes for a cake that'll knock your socks off with ooey gooey goodness! We love this Crockin Girls' recipe for Triple Chocolate Mess!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 pint sour cream
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Coat a 3-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well until smooth. Pour into slow cooker.
- Cook on low 4 to 5 hours, or until set in center. Remove cooker from base and let cool 30 minutes.
For an even richer, more chocolate taste, drizzle with hot fudge
- Recipe courtesy of "The Crockin' Girls: Slow Cookin' Companion" cookbook.
- We used a 3-quart slow cooker in our Test Kitchen and the cake came out perfectly. This cake recipe will also work in a 6-quart slow cooker. However, we found that this recipe does not double well.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!