Triple Chocolate Mess
- COOK TIME
- 4 Hr
- READY IN
- 4 Hr
Calling all chocoholics: Get out your slow cooker and get ready for one of the most sinfully rich and easy chocolate recipes for a cake that'll knock your socks off with ooey gooey goodness! Thanks to the Crockin' Girls for sharing this with our Test Kitchen.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 pint sour cream
cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Coat a 3-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well until smooth. Pour into slow cooker.
- Cook on low 4 to 5 hours, or until set in center. Remove cooker from base and let cool 30 minutes.
For an even richer, more chocolate taste, drizzle with hot fudge
Recipe courtesy of "The Crockin' Girls: Slow Cookin' Companion" cookbook.
We used a 3-quart slow cooker in our Test Kitchen and the cake came out perfectly. This cake recipe will also work in a 6-quart slow cooker. However, we found that this recipe does not double well.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
01 27 14