Tutti Fruity Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tickle the fancy of fruit fans everywhere with a taste of these tangy tarts. One of the reasons we love these tarts so much is because they're individually portioned so you can easily make a special dish for everyone in your party. You can even try out different flavors so everyone gets their own special fruit tart! How great is that?!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 12 single-serving graham cracker tart shells
- 1 (21-ounce) can peach pie filling or topping (see Note)
What To Do:
In a medium-sized bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese, marmalade, and sugar 2 minutes, until well combined.
Spoon mixture evenly into tart shells, then top with equal amounts of peach pie filling. Loosely cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Top these with either peach or your favorite flavor of fruit topping, like blueberry, cherry, strawberry, or apple. You can even use a few flavors and top a few tarts with each flavor for a colorful assortment!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take a day off from your ordinary dinner routine to make this extraordinary Layered Italian Crescent Ring. It's as easy as layering some of your favorite Italian sub ingredients and wrapping them up in a cozy crescent dough blanket. The whole family is going to love this one!
- No Bake Desserts: 18 Easy Dessert Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Buttercream Frosting
- 10 Minute Torte
- Last Minute Applesauce Dessert
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Ooey Gooey Microwave Treats
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Fluffy Pudding Frosting
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk