Very Vanilla Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Drizzle this over your favorite desserts, or be fancy and serve your cakes and other treats sitting in a puddle of it. You can't miss, it's the crowning jewel of any dessert!
What You'll Need:
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons any flavor brandy or liqueur (optional) (see Note)
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, pudding mix, and vanilla; whisk until well blended. Add the brandy, if desired, and continue whisking until blended thoroughly.
- Let the sauce stand for 10 minutes, until slightly thickened. Chill until ready to use.
Makes about 4 cups.
If you include brandy or liqueur, then keep this as an adults-only sauce.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!
- Potluck Pistachio Fluff
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Homemade Glazed Doughnuts
- Buttercream Frosting
- Old Fashioned Southern Chocolate Frosting
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- Quick & Easy Dessert Recipes: 501 Great Dessert Recipes for Any Occasion
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- 14 Classic Amish Dessert Recipes