Very Vanilla Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Drizzle this over your favorite desserts, or be fancy and serve your cakes and other treats sitting in a puddle of it. You can't miss, it's the crowning jewel of any dessert!
What You'll Need:
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons any flavor brandy or liqueur (optional) (see Note)
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, pudding mix, and vanilla; whisk until well blended. Add the brandy, if desired, and continue whisking until blended thoroughly.
- Let the sauce stand for 10 minutes, until slightly thickened. Chill until ready to use.
Makes about 4 cups.
If you include brandy or liqueur, then keep this as an adults-only sauce.
- Mom's Special Fruit Salad
- Overnight Stuffed Donuts
- Cherry-Pineapple Crumb Cobbler
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Fluffy Pudding Frosting
- Pineapple Citrus Cream Squares
- Buttercream Frosting
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix
- Mini Cookie-Stuffed Pies