We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 8 Hr 10 Min
If you're from my era, you probably remember how popular these were at the drugstore soda fountains. Now you can bring back an old-fashioned winner when you top your ice cream with these memories.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup pecan halves
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan, combine all the ingredients over low heat and cook for 5 minutes, until well combined, stirring frequently.
- Allow to cool slightly, then pour into a plastic storage container, cover, and chill for at least 8 hours before using.
Makes about 1 cup.
I take turns - sometimes I make these with walnuts instead of pecans.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Cookie Peach Cobbler
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix
- Buttercream Frosting
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Star Spangled Parfaits
- 13 Foolproof Fruit Cobbler Recipes
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes