We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 8 Hr 10 Min
If you're from my era, you probably remember how popular these were at the drugstore soda fountains. Now you can bring back an old-fashioned winner when you top your ice cream with these memories.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup pecan halves
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan, combine all the ingredients over low heat and cook for 5 minutes, until well combined, stirring frequently.
- Allow to cool slightly, then pour into a plastic storage container, cover, and chill for at least 8 hours before using.
Makes about 1 cup.
I take turns - sometimes I make these with walnuts instead of pecans.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!
- Potluck Pistachio Fluff
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Homemade Glazed Doughnuts
- Buttercream Frosting
- Old Fashioned Southern Chocolate Frosting
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- Quick & Easy Dessert Recipes: 501 Great Dessert Recipes for Any Occasion
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Banana Split Sundae Fluff