We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 8 Hr 10 Min
If you're from my era, you probably remember how popular these were at the drugstore soda fountains. Now you can bring back an old-fashioned winner when you top your ice cream with these memories.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup pecan halves
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan, combine all the ingredients over low heat and cook for 5 minutes, until well combined, stirring frequently.
- Allow to cool slightly, then pour into a plastic storage container, cover, and chill for at least 8 hours before using.
Makes about 1 cup.
I take turns - sometimes I make these with walnuts instead of pecans.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!
- No Bake Desserts: 18 Easy Dessert Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- 10 Minute Torte
- Last Minute Applesauce Dessert
- Buttercream Frosting
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Ooey Gooey Microwave Treats
- Fluffy Pudding Frosting