White Russian Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No, this isn't a drink. Okay, I might as well spill the beans, it's a dessert topping that'll win you raves every time.
What You'll Need:
- 1 two-ounce white baking bar
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream, divided
- 1/4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
What To Do:
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the baking bar and 1/2 cup heavy cream over low heat until the bar is melted and the mixture is smooth, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely.
- In a medium-sized bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat the remaining 1/2 cup cream for 4 to 6 minutes, until stiff peaks form. Add the melted baking bar mixture and the coffee-flavored liqueur and stir until thoroughly combined. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Makes about 1-1/2 cups.
Served with chocolate cake or as a topping for coffee ice cream....Mmm mmm!
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Death by Chocolate
- Buttercream Frosting
- Cherry Sour Cream Tortes
- Chocolate Babka
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Layered Desserts: Top 30 Layered Cakes, Trifles, Pies and More
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix