White Russian Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No, this isn't a drink. Okay, we might as well spill the beans, it's a dessert topping that'll win you raves every time. Add this White Russian Sauce to your routine and you'll never look at dessert the same way again!
What You'll Need:
- 1 two-ounce white baking bar
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream, divided
- 1/4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
What To Do:
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the baking bar and 1/2 cup heavy cream over low heat until the bar is melted and the mixture is smooth, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely.
- In a medium-sized bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat the remaining 1/2 cup cream for 4 to 6 minutes, until stiff peaks form. Add the melted baking bar mixture and the coffee-flavored liqueur and stir until thoroughly combined. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Makes about 1-1/2 cups.
Served with chocolate cake or as a topping for coffee ice cream....Mmm mmm!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.