Peach Melba Foster
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This classic dish of peaches and raspberries simmered in sugar, served over vanilla ice cream, and topped with sauce is to-die-for. Whether you make it on a hot summer day or serve it after a homemade meal, we bet everyone will be wanting seconds of our Peach Melba Foster.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 (20-ounce) frozen, sliced peaches
- 1 (10-ounce) bag frozen red raspberries
- 1 cup packed sugar
- 1/4 cup raspberry liqueur
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in peaches and cook 5 minutes, or until thawed.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except ice cream and cook 4 to 6 minutes, or until heated through and sauce is thickened.
- Scoop ice cream into bowls and top with the peach melba sauce. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Cookie Peach Cobbler
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix
- Buttercream Frosting
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Star Spangled Parfaits
- 13 Foolproof Fruit Cobbler Recipes
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes