Peach Melba Foster
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This classic dish of peaches and raspberries simmered in sugar, served over vanilla ice cream, and topped with sauce is to-die-for. Whether you make it on a hot summer day or serve it after a homemade meal, we bet everyone will be wanting seconds of our Peach Melba Foster.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 (20-ounce) frozen, sliced peaches
- 1 (10-ounce) bag frozen red raspberries
- 1 cup packed sugar
- 1/4 cup raspberry liqueur
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in peaches and cook 5 minutes, or until thawed.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except ice cream and cook 4 to 6 minutes, or until heated through and sauce is thickened.
- Scoop ice cream into bowls and top with the peach melba sauce. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Create a little Christmas magic of your own with our easy recipe for Christmas Magic Squares. This holiday-festive cookie bar recipe is great for snackin' on all holiday season long, like when you're at a cookie exchange with friends or when you're trimming the tree!