Peach Melba Foster
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
This classic dish of peaches and raspberries simmered in sugar, served over vanilla ice cream, and topped with sauce is to-die-for. Whether you make it on a hot summer day or serve it after a homemade meal, we bet everyone will be wanting seconds of our Peach Melba Foster.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 (20-ounce) frozen, sliced peaches
- 1 (10-ounce) bag frozen red raspberries
- 1 cup packed sugar
- 1/4 cup raspberry liqueur
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in peaches and cook 5 minutes, or until thawed.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except ice cream and cook 4 to 6 minutes, or until heated through and sauce is thickened.
- Scoop ice cream into bowls and top with the peach melba sauce. Serve immediately.