All in One Kielbasa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Back in the old country, Polish kielbasa was a popular dinner staple. Our recipe for All in One Kielbasa combines this tasty, smoked sausage with sauerkraut and bacon to make a skillet dinner worth celebrating in the "new country," too!
What You'll Need:
- 5 slices fresh bacon, or 4 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1 (32 ounce) bag sauerkraut, drained (4 cups)
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 pound kielbasa
What To Do:
In a large skillet, fry bacon slices over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes, until crispy.
Remove from skillet, allow to cool, and crumble into small pieces in a small bowl.
Meanwhile, drain all but 1 tablespoon of fat from skillet, then add sauerkraut, mushrooms, and celery seed to skillet; add crumbled bacon and mix well.
Reduce heat to low and add whole kielbasa and simmer, covered, 10 minutes or until heated through.
Serve this cut into chunks with spicy coarse-ground mustard and enjoy!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Roll up your sleeves and get those napkins ready, 'cause these deliciously juicy burgers are sure to leave a mess. Once you sink your teeth into our inside-out take on a cheeseburger you'll understand why we call these our Five Napkin Burgers. So what are you waiting for? Let's get messy!
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Mr. Food's 24 Best Grilling Recipes
- Our Best Burger Recipes: 20 Simple Hamburger Recipes You've Gotta Try
- Let's Get Grilling eCookbook
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Root Beer Dogs
- Oniony Polish Sausage
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- City Hot Dog Guide
- Hot Ham and Cheese Roll Ups