Bourbon Glazed Ham Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a special entree for last-minute company? Bourbon, apple juice, and mustard make a delectable glaze for ham steaks, and no one'll know you whipped up this dish in under 30 minutes.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons apple juice, concentrate, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon stone-ground mustard
- 1 (1/2-inch-thick) ham sliced (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
What To Do:
- Combine first 4 ingredients; stir well.
- Cook ham slice in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Reduce heat to medium-low, and add bourbon mixture.
- Cook 9 minutes or until bourbon sauce is slightly thick, stirring sauce and turning ham occasionally. Cut slice into serving-sized pieces. Place slices on individual plates, and top with bourbon sauce.
Serve green beans and pureed sweet potatoes with this to round out the meal.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In keeping up with Mardi Gras tradition we came up with this recipe for Mardi Gras King Cake that's so good it's guaranteed to keep the party going and going and going. Our king cake recipe features classic cinnamon flavor and a sugary glaze in traditional colors!
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Root Beer Dogs
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- Let's Get Grilling eCookbook
- Zippy Meat Loaf
- All in One Kielbasa
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Mr. Food's 15 Best Grilling Recipes
- Cozy Mealtime: 16 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- NY Vendor Hot Dogs