Bourbon Glazed Ham Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a special entree for last-minute company? Bourbon, apple juice, and mustard make a delectable glaze for ham steaks, and no one'll know you whipped up this dish in under 30 minutes.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons apple juice, concentrate, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon stone-ground mustard
- 1 (1/2-inch-thick) ham sliced (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
What To Do:
- Combine first 4 ingredients; stir well.
- Cook ham slice in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Reduce heat to medium-low, and add bourbon mixture.
- Cook 9 minutes or until bourbon sauce is slightly thick, stirring sauce and turning ham occasionally. Cut slice into serving-sized pieces. Place slices on individual plates, and top with bourbon sauce.
Serve green beans and pureed sweet potatoes with this to round out the meal.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Root Beer Dogs
- Cozy Mealtime: 16 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- Beefy Noodle Roll-Ups
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Mr. Food's 15 Best Grilling Recipes
- Let's Get Grilling eCookbook
- Our Best Burger Recipes: 20 Simple Hamburger Recipes You've Gotta Try
- Cozy Mealtime: 14 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- NY Vendor Hot Dogs