Bubblin' Beer Dogs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hot diggity dog! Our Bubblin' Beer Dogs are flavorful franks that get their kick from being boiled up in bubbling beer. It's a novel way to add tasty excitement to an all-American favorite on a bun!
What You'll Need:
- 6 deli-style beef hot dogs (1 pound total)
- 1 (12-ounce) can beer
- 6 hot dog buns, split
What To Do:
- In a large saucepan, bring beer to a boil over high heat.
- Prick each hot dog several times with a fork; add to boiling beer and boil 5 to 6 minutes, until heated through. Serve in buns and top with your favorite hot dog toppings.
It's fun to serve Bubblin' Beer Dogs with a variety of topping options, so make 'em traditional or go wild!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Root Beer Dogs
- Beefy Noodle Roll-Ups
- Mr. Food's 15 Best Grilling Recipes
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Cozy Mealtime: 16 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- Let's Get Grilling eCookbook
- Cozy Mealtime: 14 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- Our Best Burger Recipes: 20 Simple Hamburger Recipes You've Gotta Try
- NY Vendor Hot Dogs