We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 19 Min
- COOK TIME
- 6 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Quesadillas go fancy schmancy here, thanks to goat cheese. Don't forget the margaritas for a true fiesta.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked ham
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 medium-sized red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
What To Do:
- Combine first 8 ingredients. Spread 1 side of each tortilla with about 1/2 cup ham mixture; fold tortillas in half.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat. Add tortillas, and cook, in batches, 1 minute on each side or until golden. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Mr. Food's 24 Best Grilling Recipes
- Our Best Burger Recipes: 20 Simple Hamburger Recipes You've Gotta Try
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Let's Get Grilling eCookbook
- Root Beer Dogs
- Cozy Mealtime: 16 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- Easter Meat Pie
- City Hot Dog Guide
- NY Vendor Hot Dogs