We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 19 Min
- COOK TIME
- 6 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Quesadillas go fancy schmancy here, thanks to goat cheese. Don't forget the margaritas for a true fiesta.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked ham
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 medium-sized red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
What To Do:
- Combine first 8 ingredients. Spread 1 side of each tortilla with about 1/2 cup ham mixture; fold tortillas in half.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat. Add tortillas, and cook, in batches, 1 minute on each side or until golden. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!