Franks 'n' Beans Bread Bowls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who said hot dogs and beans were ordinary? Not when theyâ€™re served like this! Souped up and served in individual bread bowls, franks â€™nâ€™ beans become extra-ordinary!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound hot dogs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 (16-ounce) cans vegetarian baked beans, drained
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 5 kaiser rolls
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, combine all ingredients except the rolls and cheese; mix well and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and simmer 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice tops off rolls and hollow out each roll to create a bowl. Spoon franks ’n’ beans evenly into each bread bowl. Sprinkle each with Cheddar cheese, and serve.
If you prefer the bread bowls toasty, warm these in the oven after filling.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn an ordinary side dish into an extraordinary one with our recipe for Garlic Skillet Rice. There's a secret ingredient in this easy rice recipe that gives it a creamy and unforgettable taste. Your family will ask for this rice dish over and over again!
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Mr. Food's 15 Best Grilling Recipes
- Let's Get Grilling eCookbook
- Root Beer Dogs
- Our Best Burger Recipes: 20 Simple Hamburger Recipes You've Gotta Try
- Cozy Mealtime: 14 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- Hot Ham and Cheese Roll Ups
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- NY Vendor Hot Dogs
- City Hot Dog Guide