Franks 'n' Beans Bread Bowls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who said hot dogs and beans were ordinary? Not when they're served like this! Franks 'n' Beans Bread Bowls are extra-ordinary with our edible bowl twist!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound hot dogs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 (16-ounce) cans vegetarian baked beans, drained
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 5 kaiser rolls
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, combine all ingredients except the rolls and cheese; mix well and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and simmer 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice tops off rolls and hollow out each roll to create a bowl. Spoon franks ’n’ beans evenly into each bread bowl. Sprinkle each with Cheddar cheese, and serve.
If you prefer the bread bowls toasty, warm these in the oven after filling.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Root Beer Dogs
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- Mr. Food's 24 Best Grilling Recipes
- Zippy Meat Loaf
- Our Best Burger Recipes: 20 Simple Hamburger Recipes You've Gotta Try
- All in One Kielbasa
- Cheesy Hot Dog Casserole
- Easter Meat Pie