Grilled Ham and Apples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 9 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 29 Min
Sweet and savory is the way to go... at least, that's our motto here at Mr. Food. This Grilled Ham and Apples screams "mealtime glory" in every bite. You'll L-O-V-E it and so will your crew!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 (1/2-inch-thick) ham slices (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 4 apples, cut into ½-inch-thick slices
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill. Combine first 3 ingredients in a microwave-safe 1-cup glass measuring cup; microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until melted, stirring once.
- Grill ham and apples, covered, over medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees) turning occasionally and basting with marmalade mixture, 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Make mealtime a priority for good-quality family time. Unplug the phone, or let the answering machine take over. Encourage conversation by each person telling their favorite joke or the best part about their day. Whatever the topic, remember the important thing is that you're sitting down and spending time with your family.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Root Beer Dogs
- Cozy Mealtime: 16 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Mr. Food's 15 Best Grilling Recipes
- Beefy Noodle Roll-Ups
- Let's Get Grilling eCookbook
- Our Best Burger Recipes: 20 Simple Hamburger Recipes You've Gotta Try
- NY Vendor Hot Dogs
- Oniony Polish Sausage