Grilled Ham and Apples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 9 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 29 Min
Sweet and savory is the way to go... at least, that's our motto here at Mr. Food. This Grilled Ham and Apples screams "mealtime glory" in every bite. You'll L-O-V-E it and so will your crew!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 (1/2-inch-thick) ham slices (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 4 apples, cut into ½-inch-thick slices
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill. Combine first 3 ingredients in a microwave-safe 1-cup glass measuring cup; microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until melted, stirring once.
- Grill ham and apples, covered, over medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees) turning occasionally and basting with marmalade mixture, 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Make mealtime a priority for good-quality family time. Unplug the phone, or let the answering machine take over. Encourage conversation by each person telling their favorite joke or the best part about their day. Whatever the topic, remember the important thing is that you're sitting down and spending time with your family.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Show off your American pride by serving up these Patriotic Blueberry Pie Parfaits at your Memorial Day barbecue. Made with a frozen blueberry pie shortcut, creamy vanilla ice cream, and strawberry toppings, this dessert isn't just summer-refreshing, its also super easy to put together!
- Our Best Burger Recipes: 20 Simple Hamburger Recipes You've Gotta Try
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Mr. Food's 15 Best Grilling Recipes
- Hot Ham and Cheese Roll Ups
- Root Beer Dogs
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- NY Vendor Hot Dogs
- Oniony Polish Sausage
- Let's Get Grilling eCookbook
- Easter Meat Pie