Cheesy Hot Dog Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Layers of sliced hot dogs, beans, and cheese combine to form this potluck barbecue dish. Just place Cheesy Hot Dog Casserole on the grill and enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound hot dogs, sliced into 1/4-inch diagonal slices
- 2 (16-ounce) cans vegetarian baked beans, drained
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a disposable 8-inch square aluminum pan, layer half the beans then half the hot dogs, and half the cheese. Repeat with remaining beans, hot dogs, and cheese.
- Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil and place on grill. Close grill cover and heat beans 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted and the hot dogs and beans are heated through.
This can be put together ahead of time then kept covered and refrigerated (uncooked). Cook it when you're ready, but add 4 to 5 minutes to the cooking time.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set the table for a romantic evening with our recipe for Chicken Marsala for Two. This tender and flavor-packed dish is going to have everyone feeling the love. All you need to make it absolutely perfect are a few candles, a glass of wine, and some soft music.
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Let's Get Grilling eCookbook
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- Root Beer Dogs
- Zippy Meat Loaf
- All in One Kielbasa
- Cozy Mealtime: 16 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- Mr. Food's 15 Best Grilling Recipes
- Oniony Polish Sausage
- Bubblin' Beer Dogs