Hot Ham and Cheese Roll Ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 16 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 36 Min
Roll out the red carpet for these Roll Ups because stuffed with hot ham and cheese they're knock-outs! Give 'em a try and see why we think so!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 6 ounces thinly sliced maple-glazed ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll out dough to a 12-inch square. Sprinkle with basil to 1/2-inch from edges. Top with ham slices, and sprinkle with cheese to 1/2-inch from edges.
- Roll up dough, beginning at 1 end; place seam side down on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Cut into 1-1/2-inch slices. Serve roll-ups with pasta sauce or mustard, if desired.
These roll-ups easily reheat in the microwave. Just cook on HIGH 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Makes a perfect lunch for an active family.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Okay, so you won't find any lettuce in this BLT Macaroni Salad, but we have put in extra-green and flavorful baby spinach. We think it gives this macaroni salad recipe a tasty new twist! Serve it to your gang and see how much they'll love it!
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Mr. Food's 24 Best Grilling Recipes
- Our Best Burger Recipes: 20 Simple Hamburger Recipes You've Gotta Try
- Let's Get Grilling eCookbook
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Root Beer Dogs
- Oniony Polish Sausage
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- City Hot Dog Guide
- All in One Kielbasa