NY Vendor Hot Dogs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing like a New York City hot dog topped with the onion sauce you get from vendors at portable pushcarts. And, with our recipe for NY Vendor Hot Dogs, you can enjoy those mouthwatering flavors at home.
What You'll Need:
- 1 package your favorite all-beef hot dogs or frankfurters (7 hot dogs)
- 7 hot dog buns
- Pushcart Onion Sauce (click below for recipe)
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill hot dogs 2 to 3 minutes per side, until skin starts to crack. Place in buns, top with Pushcart Onion Sauce and serve.
This authentic New York-style sauce is really all you need topping your hot dogs, but if you'd like to add other favorite toppings first, go for it!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!
- Root Beer Dogs
- City Hot Dog Guide
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Mr. Food's 24 Best Grilling Recipes
- Our Best Burger Recipes: 20 Simple Hamburger Recipes You've Gotta Try
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Cheesy Hot Dog Casserole
- All in One Kielbasa
- Oniony Polish Sausage
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons