NY Vendor Hot Dogs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing like a New York City hot dog topped with the onion sauce you get from vendors at portable pushcarts. And, with our recipe for NY Vendor Hot Dogs, you can enjoy those mouthwatering flavors at home.
What You'll Need:
- 1 package your favorite all-beef hot dogs or frankfurters (7 hot dogs)
- 7 hot dog buns
- Pushcart Onion Sauce (click below for recipe)
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill hot dogs 2 to 3 minutes per side, until skin starts to crack. Place in buns, top with Pushcart Onion Sauce and serve.
This authentic New York-style sauce is really all you need topping your hot dogs, but if you'd like to add other favorite toppings first, go for it!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!
- Mr. Food's 15 Best Grilling Recipes
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Let's Get Grilling eCookbook
- Oniony Polish Sausage
- Our Best Burger Recipes: 20 Simple Hamburger Recipes You've Gotta Try
- Cozy Mealtime: 14 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Cheesy Hot Dog Casserole
- Root Beer Dogs
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons