No Fuss Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 dozen meatballs
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 40 Min
You know those dishes that prompt an audible "yum?" Well, we've got one for you right here with these No Fuss Meatballs! These are delicious and easy... what could be better?
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Combine first 7 ingredients; shape into 1-1/2-inch balls.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Combine flour, paprika, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Gently roll meatballs in flour mixture, and place on a lightly greased rack in an aluminum foil-lined 9-inch by 13-inch pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Serve with your favorite sauce or with Weeknight Spaghetti.
Make these meatballs ahead, and then freeze them for super-fast meatballs anytime. They're also great as appetizers and in sandwiches. To freeze, cool completely, and seal in an airtight container. To serve, place in a single layer on a baking sheet, and bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Mr. Food's 15 Best Grilling Recipes
- Root Beer Dogs
- Cozy Mealtime: 14 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- Our Best Burger Recipes: 20 Simple Hamburger Recipes You've Gotta Try
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Hot Ham and Cheese Roll Ups
- Let's Get Grilling eCookbook
- Stromboli in a Flash
- All in One Kielbasa