We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make a classic recipe the Mr. Food way with Shortcut Muffuletta. Meat lovers will rejoice at this dish!
What You'll Need:
- 1 whole (1-pound) round loaf white or Italian bread
- 2 ounces sliced deli turkey, cut into bite-sized strips
- 2 ounces sliced deli salami, cut into bite-sized strips
- 2 ounces sliced deli capicolla, cut into bite-sized strips
- 2 ounces sliced deli provolone cheese, cut into bite-sized strips
- 1 (10-ounce) jar olive tapenade or bruschetta spread
What To Do:
- Cut bread in half horizontally. In a medium bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Spread the meat mixture on the bottom bread half. Replace the top and cut into wedges; serve, or wrap in aluminum foil and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whip up our easy Icebox Salad the next time you've got company coming over and get ready to take in all the "oohs" and "aahs." This make-ahead, layered salad is both pretty and delicious. It's the all-American, hearty salad that everyone grew up eating, but in a party-size form!