We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make a classic recipe the Mr. Food way with Shortcut Muffuletta. Meat lovers will rejoice at this dish!
What You'll Need:
- 1 whole (1-pound) round loaf white or Italian bread
- 2 ounces sliced deli turkey, cut into bite-sized strips
- 2 ounces sliced deli salami, cut into bite-sized strips
- 2 ounces sliced deli capicolla, cut into bite-sized strips
- 2 ounces sliced deli provolone cheese, cut into bite-sized strips
- 1 (10-ounce) jar olive tapenade or bruschetta spread
What To Do:
- Cut bread in half horizontally. In a medium bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Spread the meat mixture on the bottom bread half. Replace the top and cut into wedges; serve, or wrap in aluminum foil and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Root Beer Dogs
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- Let's Get Grilling eCookbook
- Zippy Meat Loaf
- All in One Kielbasa
- Cozy Mealtime: 16 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Mr. Food's 15 Best Grilling Recipes
- Bubblin' Beer Dogs