We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make a classic recipe the Mr. Food way with Shortcut Muffuletta. Meat lovers will rejoice at this dish!
What You'll Need:
- 1 whole (1-pound) round loaf white or Italian bread
- 2 ounces sliced deli turkey, cut into bite-sized strips
- 2 ounces sliced deli salami, cut into bite-sized strips
- 2 ounces sliced deli capicolla, cut into bite-sized strips
- 2 ounces sliced deli provolone cheese, cut into bite-sized strips
- 1 (10-ounce) jar olive tapenade or bruschetta spread
What To Do:
- Cut bread in half horizontally. In a medium bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Spread the meat mixture on the bottom bread half. Replace the top and cut into wedges; serve, or wrap in aluminum foil and keep chilled until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The next time you make a sandwich, a hamburger, or any other meal that involves slices of bread, try it on Cloud Bread. Cloud Bread is a totally gluten-free, low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat bread alternative. It's a healthier choice that looks like a fluffy cloud and tastes so good!
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- All in One Kielbasa
- Cozy Mealtime: 16 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- Let's Get Grilling eCookbook
- Oniony Polish Sausage
- Beefy Noodle Roll-Ups
- Yummy Mummy Dogs
- Mr. Food's 15 Best Grilling Recipes
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Root Beer Dogs