We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve it as is as a main course, or leave out the ham and serve it as a side dish. Why not top it with poached or scrambled eggs for a great new look and taste?
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups diced onions
- 3/4 cup diced pimiento (6½ ounces)
- 2 cups diced zucchini (1 large zucchini)
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans, thawed and drained
- 1 can (14½ ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 canned ham (5 ounces)
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and sauté the onions and pimiento for 5 to 6 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Add the remaining ingredients, reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
For a more authentic Spanish flavor, substitute cilantro for the parsley.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can enjoy a cookie version of your favorite campfire treat with our recipe for Peanut Butter S'more Bars! These bars feature a chunky peanut butter crust that's layered with marshmallow creme, chocolate chips, and roasted peanuts. Go on, make these and be the star of the next potluck!
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Our Best Burger Recipes: 20 Simple Hamburger Recipes You've Gotta Try
- Hot Ham and Cheese Roll Ups
- Mr. Food's 15 Best Grilling Recipes
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Stromboli in a Flash
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- NY Vendor Hot Dogs
- Root Beer Dogs
- Oniony Polish Sausage