Ukrainian Garlic Crusted Liver
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just for fun, I had 10 people taste this without knowing what it was. Nine times I heard, "I love it!" and then, "I can't believe it's liver!" That's because it was so moist and bursting with garlic flavor. (By the way, the tenth one knew it was liver and wouldn't give in...okay, nothing's perfect, but I try!)
What You'll Need:
- 4 beef or calves' liver steaks (1½ to 2 pounds total)
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- Nonstick cooking spray
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
- Place the liver in a 9" x 13" pan that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and sprinkle over the steaks. Spray the steaks with vegetable spray and bake for 20 minutes until desired doneness.
Beef and calves' liver does have to be cooked until it's dry and hard. Try cooking it to medium-well so that it's still moist and flavorful.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe will really make you wanna shake your maracas! These pan-fried Shrimp Chimichangas will have your taste buds partying, making them perfect for any fiesta. And once you taste the sauce you'll want to put it on practically everything!
- How to Make Meatloaf: 17 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Mr. Food's 15 Best Grilling Recipes
- Cozy Mealtime: 14 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- Let's Get Grilling eCookbook
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Easter Meat Pie
- NY Vendor Hot Dogs
- City Hot Dog Guide
- Our Best Burger Recipes: 20 Simple Hamburger Recipes You've Gotta Try
- Honey Mustard Bologna