Zippy Meat Loaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You won't need more than 30 minutes to whip up this tasty recipe for Zippy Meat Loaf. Named for its jolt of flavor and its quick cooking time, this is one easy dinner recipe to whip out when you're in a bit of a time crunch during the week.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup coarsely crushed ranch-flavored tortilla chips
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, egg, salsa, tortilla chips, 1/2 cup cheese, the salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Pack lightly into a microwave safe 9- x 5-inch loaf pan. Cook in the microwave at 90 percent power for 19 to 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup cheese over the meat loaf and cook for 2 minutes, or until completely cooked through.
- Let stand for 5 minutes, then slice and serve.
This is great served surrounded by additional tortilla chips and topped with additional salsa and some chopped scallions. Have fun with it!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Mr. Food's 15 Best Grilling Recipes
- Root Beer Dogs
- Let's Get Grilling eCookbook
- Our Best Burger Recipes: 20 Simple Hamburger Recipes You've Gotta Try
- Cozy Mealtime: 14 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- Hot Ham and Cheese Roll Ups
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- NY Vendor Hot Dogs
- Stromboli in a Flash