Ham and Apple Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound deli ham, sliced
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
What To Do:
- Spread apple pie filling over tortillas. Top evenly with ham then roll up tightly.
- Place on a microwave-safe plate and microwave 1 minute or until heated through. Slice and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Hot Ham and Cheese Roll Ups
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Our Best Burger Recipes: 20 Simple Hamburger Recipes You've Gotta Try
- Mr. Food's 15 Best Grilling Recipes
- Root Beer Dogs
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Let's Get Grilling eCookbook
- Oniony Polish Sausage
- Cheesy Hot Dog Casserole
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons