Ham and Apple Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound deli ham, sliced
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
What To Do:
- Spread apple pie filling over tortillas. Top evenly with ham then roll up tightly.
- Place on a microwave-safe plate and microwave 1 minute or until heated through. Slice and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One way to get the whole family rushin' to the dinner table is to serve up plates of these cheesy-stuffed meatballs and saucy pasta. Our recipes for Mozzarella Meatballs and Ziti even features a special ingredient that adds a little extra dose of good-for-ya too!
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Root Beer Dogs
- Cozy Mealtime: 16 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Mr. Food's 15 Best Grilling Recipes
- Beefy Noodle Roll-Ups
- Let's Get Grilling eCookbook
- Our Best Burger Recipes: 20 Simple Hamburger Recipes You've Gotta Try
- NY Vendor Hot Dogs
- Oniony Polish Sausage