Ham and Apple Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound deli ham, sliced
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
What To Do:
- Spread apple pie filling over tortillas. Top evenly with ham then roll up tightly.
- Place on a microwave-safe plate and microwave 1 minute or until heated through. Slice and serve.
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Cozy Mealtime: 16 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- Let's Get Grilling eCookbook
- Mr. Food's 15 Best Grilling Recipes
- Fiesta Cabbage
- All in One Kielbasa
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- Zippy Meat Loaf
- Root Beer Dogs