Ham and Apple Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound deli ham, sliced
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
What To Do:
- Spread apple pie filling over tortillas. Top evenly with ham then roll up tightly.
- Place on a microwave-safe plate and microwave 1 minute or until heated through. Slice and serve.
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Mr. Food's 15 Best Grilling Recipes
- Let's Get Grilling eCookbook
- Our Best Burger Recipes: 20 Simple Hamburger Recipes You've Gotta Try
- Cozy Mealtime: 14 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Oniony Polish Sausage
- Root Beer Dogs
- Cheesy Hot Dog Casserole
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons