Ambrosia Tapioca Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 15 Min
You're going to love our recipe for Ambrosia Tapioca Pudding so much, you're going to have a hard time deciding whether to serve this easy pudding recipe as a salad or dessert. Creamy, fruity, and filled with mini marshmallows...how can you go wrong?
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons tapioca (see Note)
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
What To Do:
In a medium-sized saucepan, combine sugar, tapioca, milk, and egg; let stand 5 minutes. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 8 to 10 minutes, or until mixture comes to a rolling boil. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla, and let cool 20 minutes. Gently stir in oranges, pineapple, and marshmallows.
- Pour into a serving bowl or individual dessert bowls and chill at least 2 hours, or until thoroughly chilled. Serve or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Any type of tapioca, including instant, works well in this pudding.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a little bit of fall flavor with our recipe for Upside Down Pear Cake. This cake is beautiful enough to serve for any special occasion, and easy enough to make when you've got cravings for fall favorites. It's got an ooey-gooey and crunchy topping that's unbelievably good!
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Traditional English Pudding Dessert
- Yam Banana Pudding
- Classic Rice Pudding
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Caramel Bread Pudding
- Georgia Bread Pudding
- Black and White Napoleon Pudding
- New Orleans Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
- Cinnamon-Raisin Bread Pudding