Artichoke and Shrimp Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our favorite dishes are ones that please the eye as well as the taste buds. With artichoke hearts, shrimp, and olives all in its creamy Italian dressing, Artichoke and Shrimp Pasta Salad is a winner in both departments!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package tri-colored twist pasta
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle creamy Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 2 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen salad shrimp, thawed and drained
- 1 (2 -ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, drain again and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine dressing and dillweed. Add pasta and remaining ingredients, and toss until thoroughly combined. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
For added crunch, color, and flavor, add a small chopped red onion.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!