Asian Baked Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are you ready for a change from traditional lunch salads? We bet our Asian Baked Chicken Salad will be a welcome change.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 to 1-3/4 pounds)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery (3 to 4 stalks)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups chow mein noodles (about 3 ounces)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat and cook chicken breasts until lightly browned on both sides. Cut into 1-inch chunks and place in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients except chow mein noodles; mix well.
- Pour into prepared dish. Sprinkle chow mein noodles evenly over top, cover with aluminum foil, and bake 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15 more minutes, until the top is golden.
- Add a crisp garden salad and a loaf or two of crusty French bread...and you're set!
- Check out How to Make a Great Chicken Casserole, Plus Top 10 Chicken Casserole Recipes for casserole tips & inspiration!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bring a little taste of the South to your kitchen with our recipe for Catfish 'n' Slaw. We coated U.S. farm-raised catfish in a flavor-packed island seasoning before pan-frying it and finishing it off with a homemade tropical coleslaw. One bite of this dish and you'll be saying, "Let's make some more, ya'll!"