Autumn Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Autumn Chicken Salad is an easy throw-together chicken salad with a hint of autumn flavor. It serves as a main course that's just as good for lunch, dinner or anytime.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup chopped seedless red grapes
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 medium-sized Red Delicious apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Lettuce leaves
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients except lettuce leaves.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve. Serve on a bed of lettuce leaves.
If you liked this easy chicken salad recipe, check out our latest collection, How to Make Chicken Salad: 14 of Our Best Chicken Salad Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!