Beefed-up Mostaccioli Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is our idea of great picnic basket food. In fact, anytime you want that open, airy, "alfresco" feeling - this'll do it.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups mostaccioli or other similar pasta shape, like penne
- 1 pound cooked roast beef, cut into julienne strips
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen green beans, thawed
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped scallion
What To Do:
In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, Parmesan cheese, garlic, mustard, salt, oregano, and black pepper; mix well.
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta to desired doneness; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, roast beef, green beans, tomatoes, and scallion. Pour the dressing over the pasta mixture; toss to coat. Chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!