Beefed-up Mostaccioli Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is our idea of great picnic basket food. In fact, anytime you want that open, airy, "alfresco" feeling - this'll do it.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups mostaccioli or other similar pasta shape, like penne
- 1 pound cooked roast beef, cut into julienne strips
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen green beans, thawed
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped scallion
What To Do:
In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, Parmesan cheese, garlic, mustard, salt, oregano, and black pepper; mix well.
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta to desired doneness; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, roast beef, green beans, tomatoes, and scallion. Pour the dressing over the pasta mixture; toss to coat. Chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an appetizer that's guaranteed to win you rave reviews...one dip at a time. Our Bread Bowl Fondue is a modern day twist on fondue that's always a hit. When you serve this all-in-one, fun-do, fondue in the bread bowl, you better stand back, or you might get trampled!