Best Broccoli Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad that's tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises is sure to be one of your favorite easy salad recipes for potluck parties!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into small florets (see Note)
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into small florets (see Note)
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (3-ounce) container real bacon bits
What To Do:
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, and sugar; mix well. Add remaining ingredients; mix until well combined.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
- Make sure to cut the broccoli and cauliflower into very small florets.
- This is even better if it's made a few days in advance and allowed to marinate in the fridge.
- If you'd like, feel free to mix in some raisins for sweetness or some sunflower seeds and chopped nuts for crunch.
- We are using broccoli more and more, both for its health benefits and its crunch and flavor. You might want to try one of these other Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes and you definetly won't want to miss our new Anytime Broccoli Salad!
Love potluck recipes? Then grab your free copy of Must-Have Potluck Recipes: 37 Recipes for Parties, Potlucks, Dinners, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!