Big Bowl Antipasto
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing satisfies your hungry gang like a big antipasto. It's an Italian style green salad made hearty with meats and cheese, in this case, salami, turkey and provolone. Mix it up and mangia! (That means "Eat!" in Italian.)
What You'll Need:
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce, coarsely chopped
- 1 (1/2-inch) slice (about 1/2 pound) deli turkey breast, cut into cubes
- 2 (1/2-inch) slices (about 1/2 pound total) deli hard salami, cut into cubes
- 1 (1/2-inch) slice (about 1/2 pound) provolone cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 (6-ounce) can pitted black olives, drained
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted peppers, drained and cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Italian dressing
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the dressing; mix well.
- Add dressing and toss until well coated. Serve immediately.
For easy Italian recipes you will make again and again, we've compiled this collection of 35 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 7 Classic Sauces you can make at home!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One way to get the whole family rushin' to the dinner table is to serve up plates of these cheesy-stuffed meatballs and saucy pasta. Our recipes for Mozzarella Meatballs and Ziti even features a special ingredient that adds a little extra dose of good-for-ya too!