Bow Tie Vegetable Salad
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package bow tie pasta
pound fresh mushrooms, sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and cut in half
- 1 tomato, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 cup light or other spaghetti sauce
teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain, place in a large bowl, and set aside. Cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add mushrooms, bell pepper, and artichokes and saute over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender and no liquid remains. Stir in fresh tomato, sauce, cumin, salt, and black pepper and continue cooking until thoroughly heated.
Add vegetable mixture to pasta and toss to mix. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
07 02 12