We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
California is known for its laid-back attitude and vibrant food. We all know how deliciously refreshing their salads are too, which is why we just had to create a homemade salad recipe for California Salad. Using a combination of fresh and shortcut ingredients, we've captured the rich flavor California-style recipes are known to have while cutting back on prep time. It doesn't get much better than that!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 (15-1/2-ounce) can cannellini beans
- 1 (16-ounce) can kidney beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 2 (7-ounce) can tuna, oil or water packed, drained
What To Do:
- Combine all ingredients except tuna and stir well. Add tuna broken up into large chunks and chill.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have leave you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.