Chicken and Pesto Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We can find pesto sauce highlighting so many foods today. That's 'cause it's gone from being considered very fancy to its place now as a mainstream sauce. One taste will tell you why!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound penne pasta
- 1 (7-ounce) container prepared pesto sauce
- 2 cups chunked cooked chicken
- 5 plum tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain, rinse, drain again and set aside in a large bowl to cool slightly.
- Add the pesto sauce and toss to coat. Add the remaining ingredients and toss until thoroughly combined. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Any type of leftover chicken can be chunked or cut up to be used in this salad. Why not cook up a few extra boneless breasts next time you make chicken so you can have what you need for this recipe?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!