Chilled Stacked Salad
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups mayonnaise
cup sour cream
teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 head romaine or iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 3 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (3-ounce) container real bacon bits
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, and garlic powder; mix well.
- In a large glass bowl (see Note), layer half the lettuce then half the bell pepper, onion, corn, celery, mayonnaise mixture, and cheese. Repeat layers once more then top with bacon bits.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving. Toss just before serving.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Create a truly unforgettable dinner tonight for your gang with our Magical Mac Cheese recipe. It's loaded with tons of cheddar and baked to perfection with a crunchy topping. You'll be in heaven after just one bite.