Chop Chop Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 15 Min
This crunchy and good-tasting chopped salad is always a hit because of the combo of textures and flavors. Chop Chop Salad goes with everything from a picnic sandwich to a weeknight main dish.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cucumbers, seeded and finely diced (see Note)
- 1 large tomato, seeded and finely diced
- 1 small onion, finely diced
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, sugar, mint, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients; toss to mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
To seed a cucumber, just slice it in half lengthwise, then scoop out the seeds with a melon baller or a spoon. And while you're at it, why not hollow out some tomatoes to serve this in? Then you'll have a side dish that's also a pretty, edible garnish.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Chocolate, pecans, and pie...oh my! This pie may not be the way to the Emerald City, but it is a perfect way to end any holiday feast. Our Chocolate Pecan Fudge Pie is an extra-rich and chocolaty pecan pie that'll definitely win you rave reviews!