Gazpacho Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 10 Min
This is great as is, or you could really get adventurous and add more hot pepper sauce for some extra zip!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound elbow macaroni or any medium pasta shape
- 4 ripe tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced scallion
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Dash of hot pepper sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- 1 (6 ounce) can spicy vegetable juice
What To Do:
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta to desired doneness; drain and place in a large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and combine until thoroughly mixed.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour, then mix again before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.