Greek Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take your taste buds to the Greek Isles without leaving home by tossing together the flavorful ingredients to make our Greek Pasta Salad. This easy taste of the Mediterranean can be on your table as a change-of-pace go-along or light main dish.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12- to 16-ounce) box radiatore or ruffles pasta
- 1 (10-ounce) bag fresh spinach, rinsed, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 pound (8 ounces) feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, drained
- 1 cup bottled Greek dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, then drain again.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; add pasta and toss gently until evenly coated. Serve, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn an ordinary side dish into an extraordinary one with our recipe for Garlic Skillet Rice. There's a secret ingredient in this easy rice recipe that gives it a creamy and unforgettable taste. Your family will ask for this rice dish over and over again!