Greek Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take your taste buds to the Greek Isles without leaving home by tossing together the flavorful ingredients to make our Greek Pasta Salad. This Mediterranean-inspired pasta salad can be on your table as a change-of-pace go-along or light main dish.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12- to 16-ounce) box radiatore or ruffles pasta
- 1 (10-ounce) bag fresh spinach, rinsed, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 pound (8 ounces) feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, drained
- 1 cup bottled Greek dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, then drain again.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; add pasta and toss gently until evenly coated. Serve, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve this Greek pasta salad alongside Quick and Easy Gyros, for a truly inspired Mediterranean feast.
- When you want to give this pasta salad an extra-homemade Greek flavor, mix up your own Greek dressing. It's easy!
- Love this Greek Pasta Salad recipe? Then you're sure to love our collection of 56 Divine Deli Salad Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While you're rooting for your favorite team to score a touchdown, why not enjoy these Touchdown Torpedoes? They're packed with all of your deli favorites and a few special seasonings and ingredients, that make them worthy of celebrating.