Italian Lunch Salad
If you're looking for an easy-to-put-together salad recipe with that special Italian flavoring, then we've got just what you need with this easy salad recipe for Italian Lunch Salad. Using some of our favorite ingredients, including hard-boiled eggs, cheese, and rotini noodles, this is one of those lunch recipes that's sure to appease even the pickiest eaters. Its classic blend of flavors is sure to be a hit with every crowd, making it perfect as a potluck dish.
What You'll Need:
- 12 ounces rotini, dry
- 1 1/2
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
teaspoon black pepper
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cubed
- 1 large green or red pepper, chopped
- 4 chopped scallions
- 12 ounces mozzarella, shredded
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Transfer to large bowl.
- Blend mayonnaise with Parmesan cheese, vinegar, Italian seasoning, and pepper. Stir into pasta.
- Add eggs, mozzarella cheese, red/green pepper, parsley, and scallions. Mix until combined. Cover; chill several hours or overnight to blend flavors.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES